RHF communities are located in 27 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the U. S. Virgin Islands.
RHF will break ground, this year, in Texas on the final HUD 202 communities to be funded by the U. S. Congress.
- More than 19,000 people call an RHF community “home”
- More than 100 of our communities now have a full or part-time social service coordinator
- More than 40 RHF residents are over the age of 100
- RHF employs nearly 950 people throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U. S. Virgin Islands
- RHF was founded in 1961 by three visionaries; two United Church of Christ clergymen and a layman
- RHF serves and employs without regard to ancestry, color, race, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or familial status
- RHF is a member of LeadingAge and its state affiliates, the Council of Health and Human Service Ministries (CHHSM) of the United Church of Christ, the American Senior Association of the National Multi-Housing Council, the Low-Income Housing Coalition, the Association of Housing Management Agents, and the Stewards of Affordable Housing for the Future
- RHF’s overall goals and policies are set by the National Board of Directors, comprised of volunteers from throughout the country representing a variety of professions