“The Mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide affordable housing and service coordination for persons with limited incomes in an inclusive environment that enhances their quality of life physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.”
Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for a Maintenance Technician at our Vacaville Autumn Leaves located in Vacaville, CA.
We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Maintenance Technician at a property in Vacaville CA.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Perform inspections, preventative and routine maintenance work, work orders, and emergency maintenance
• Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, and carpentry are required
• Proficiency in unit turnover and readying units for re-lease including painting, drywall repair, plumbing, and other repairs involved in turning over an apartment.
• Daily cleaning and upkeep of building and grounds
• Basic repair and safety knowledge of plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall, and carpentry
• Some custodian and janitorial duties
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor or property manager
This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position plus benefits.
Experience in apartment maintenance preferred. To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to Kim Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone#:707/446-5548 or fax to 707/446-5546.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.