“The Mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide affordable housing and service coordination for persons with limited incomes in an inclusive environment that enhances their quality of life physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for an ADMINISTRATOR – at our Mayflower Gardens Convalescent Hospital located in Lancaster, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY: Create an environment where staff members are highly engaged and are focused on providing the highest level of clinical care and compassion to patients, residents and families. Responsible for assuring that the facility operates in full compliance with federal and state regulations. The facility Administrator is responsible for planning and is accountable for all activities and departments of the facility subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies to ensure proper health care services to residents. The facility Administrator administers, directs, and coordinates all activities of the facility to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to residents.
1. Assures that the QAPI Process is understood and utilized by all members of the facility leadership team to continually improve all aspects of the facility performance.
2. Oversees and assures an efficient refer to admit process which maximizes facility occupancy.
3. Assist with developing an annual business plan and budget which will serve as a roadmap to maximize the overall performance of the facility.
4. Assures all aspects of the facility physical plant and environment are maintained at a high level.
5. Conducts all relevant committee meetings as required.
6. Follows company policies and procedures.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Facility Administrator acts as Civil Rights Coordinator and promotes compliance with Sec.1557 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) and associated laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination. Investigates grievances alleging non-compliance with Section 1557.
2. Complies with and promotes adherence to applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not limited to those within the Compliance and Ethics Program, Standard/Code of Conduct, Federal False Claims Act and HIPAA.
3. As the facility Compliance Liaison, provides leadership and support for the Compliance and Ethics Program within management area.
4. Attempts to resolve any compliance issues brought to his/her attention, and reports all significant compliance issues to the Compliance Officer, and assists in their resolution in any way necessary.
5. Ensures timely and accurate reporting and responses to compliance and HIPAA-related issues and monitors the implementation of corrective action plans related to such issues.
6. Ensures that staff participates in orientation and training programs including but not limited to all required compliance courses and relevant policies and procedures, and that such training is properly documented. Participates in compliance and other required training programs.
7. Provides open lines of communication regarding compliance issues within management area and access to the Compliance Hotline, and ensures that retaliation against staff who report suspected incidences of non-compliance does not occur. Promptly reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance to supervisor, Compliance Liaison and/or to the Compliance Officer.
8. Participates in education, monitoring and auditing activities and investigations, and implementing quality assurance and performance improvement processes, as required.
9. Completes performance reviews and determines compensation and promotions based on the accomplishment of established standards that promote adherence to compliance and quality standards.
10. Acts as business location Privacy Officer.
11. Prepares compliance reports, as required.
- SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Facility Administrator must possess an NHA license valid in California and must attend continuing education as required.
2. Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years prior experience in similar position.
3. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to David Napierskie at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone#:5622575400 or fax to 5624308723.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.