“The Mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide affordable housing and service coordination for persons with limited incomes in an inclusive environment that enhances their quality of life physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.” Please visit our website at http://www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for an Accountant – Housing at our Retirement Housing Foundation located in Long Beach, CA.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Business/Accounting degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of four years of accounting experience preferred
Summary of Duties:
– Preparation of monthly financial statements for affordable housing properties
– Work closely with operations to ensure accuracy of rents and A/R
– Research variances and prepare account analysis
– Journal entry preparation
– Bank reconciliation and reconciliation of receivables and revenue.
– Respond to open item questions from auditors at year-end
– Bachelor of Business/Accounting degree
– Minimum of four years of accounting experience preferred
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proficient in Excel, Word, Windows & computerized accounting systems
– Oracle experience helpful
– Exposure to HUD regulations is a plus
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email your resume to Housing Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone#:5622575400, or fax to 5624308723.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after successful completion of a drug test, references, criminal check, and other background screens as deemed necessary. Please note the drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of this job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.
See www.rhf.org for company information and background.